When we are shopping to buy a home online, what’s the best way to get questions answered on a
• Write down what you want, try what you don’t like about your current home and even what you would take with you to your next house.
• What payment do you want + down payment to a lender for a prequel – free don’t run credit. Purpose – find a comfortable.
• Go to KPRZHomeTeam.com and set yourself up on a search. Direct access to the MLS.
• Use Zillow, Trulia, Hot Pads, etc etc etc. Have some of the San Diego homes for sale not all. The seller has to agree to allow their home to be marketed on all those sites.
• Zillow sells advertising space to Real Estate agents who want buyer “leads” and more recently have not been paying attention to where they are located! That means a sales person could call you from Seattle when you want information on a San Diego listing. Waste of time!!
• Problem 1 you’re not seeing all the homes for sale in a tight inventory market
• Problem 2 when you try to ask a question you’re most likely going to be stalked by phone sales
people trying to get you to sign a contract to buy a home.
• go to www.KPRZHomeTeam.com
Tune in to hear more about home shopping online and San Diego Real Estate!
Radio Show: The Word on Wealth, KPRZ, with Real Estate Expert Rebecca Austin & Financial Planner Marty Schneider
Show Date: 9/3/15