Like you, I am fortunate and grateful to live and work in Southern California. I believe that there is no better place to be for those who share a passion for life, service and having fun. My zest for life transcends to my business as I offer my clients a fresh and positive real estate experience.
I start with an educational approach, offering a wide variety of opportunities for my clients to build their Real Estate knowledge– from building a financial baseline, to building a real estate portfolio that will leave a legacy. I do my homework and provide my clients with innovative content and support from industry experts who are leading Real Estate’s ever changing market to help them to make informed decisions.
THE IMPORTANCE OF WORKING WITH A TEAM
When buying or selling a house, regardless of if it is your first time, or 10th time, it can be one of the most important financial decisions of your life. I pride myself in providing my clients with access to not only myself as an agent, but also with my team to ensure that your real estate experience is the best that it can be. I employ a team of Real Estate achievers who are determined to help our clients as a resource of information and as providers of unmatched service. From our experience we know that relocating your family from as far as another country or as near as across the street has the potential to be either the best decision you’ve made in years or a very challenging and stressful transition. Our purpose is in the experience because we understand the complexities of buying and selling homes and we want our clients to have the experience we would want and the sustained relationships that come with it.
We know that you have a lot of options when choosing a real estate professional, so we built a team that combines experience, knowledge, reputation, passion and a proven track record.
Our Corporate Values
*See the Evolution and be the Evolution of our Industry
*Integrity and Respect to our Team, our Clients, and our Industry
*Trusting Optimistic Energy
*Cooperation and Sharing
*Passion at Work and in Life
*Learning and Personal Growth
With 15 years experience in the Real Estate Industry, Rebecca’s dedication and commitment is proven by her tenure and achievements. After achieving the President’s Award Circle with Coldwell Banker, she transitioned to the New Home Industry with Fieldstone Communities from Rookie of the Year in 2001 to Vice President of Sales and Marketing in 2007.
Rebecca has personally helped more than 1200 people buy and sell Real Estate. A highly entrepreneurial leader, Rebecca’s no fail attitude and infectiously positive energy is a must have in today’s challenging Real Estate market.
Rebecca is featured on San Diego Radio Shows “The Word On Wealth” KPRZ (KPRAISE) 1210 AM and KCBQ 1170 AM each Thursday Live at 2pm and 5pm .
Rebecca Austin 858-688-3296 CAL BRE# 01298719
What are clients say about us
- “As an investor, I love working with Rebecca for my San Diego cash flow properties for three main reasons: She is no nonsense, highly informed, and she does what she says. I know she is working in my best interest-I just wish she was in more markets!” Frank D, San Antonio Tx
- “We tell all of our friends about Rebecca. She helped us find our first home. We looked at all types of homes in different areas on our own but there was so much to look at and we had no idea what we were doing. We found Rebecca Austin and she helped us with a strategy. We found our home in less than 2 weeks and we can’t believe how perfect it is for us. It’s so nice to make a house a home-thanks Rebecca! Andrea & Ty, Carlsbad
- “Our relocation couldn’t have gone better. Rebecca met us at the airport, showed us all of our options and coordinated the building of our awesome new home. Since I had never bought a new home I was a little nervous about not knowing what to watch out for. Rebecca gave me everything I needed-she even brought an inspector in look at the house before closing and she sat with me while I reviewed the contracts. We could not have had a better experience and our kids love their new home. Rebecca listened to us and delivered. She is a true professional who cares about her clients.”” Eric, Carlsbad
- “Rebecca, we can’t believe what you did. You really cared that we found what we were looking for. Signing all of those contracts was scary for us, but you sat there and helped us understand it all. When we arrived at our home for the final walkthrough with the Builder, your inspector had already completed our complimentary walkthrough and had a list of 22 cosmetic items that had already been taken care of. (We would have never seen them) You took the uncertainty out of everything and knew the answers to all of our questions. We still can’t believe that our first home is brand new, over 3000 square feet and your negotiating skills helped us secure a 5% 30 year fixed rate mortgage so we never have to worry about refinancing. We rave about your company-there should be more like you.” Trey and Michelle, Escondido
- “We looked at the REO’s and it all seemed too much for us. Our dream was to own a brand new home but they just seemed a little too pricey for our budget. We enlisted the help of Rebecca and she helped us compare REO’s, Short Sales, and New. Best of all, she worked with the Builder to not only get us qualified, but also got over $20,000 in additional incentives! We never thought we own a home like this.” Jeff and Sandra, Chula Vista
Whether you are interested in beginning the journey to owning your dream home, or are wanting to know how to sell your current home for top dollar, Rebecca can assist you with all of your Real Estate needs. Get Started Now by Scheduling a Free, No Obligation Consultation.
2173 Salk Ave, Suite 250
Carlsbad, Ca 92008
Phone: (858) 688-3296